Picture With Words Depicting Facts….

At times, some things just pop up in front of you making you sit back and think about something. Just the same happened with me when I stumbled upon this below picture which has also a very true fact mentioned in it as well, something which I don’t think any one can deny. Have a look,

love

So as I am a guy, I shall pick the quote given for the guys and say that its absolutely true. It takes long, rather very long for a guy to cry for a gal but when he does it means that gal means so much to him. So if you are a gal, make sure that if your guy cries for you, hold on to him and never let him go because its not always that you would find someone who cries for you! And if you are a guy remember that at times when you may cry, you may get to hear this too from you gal that she has no time for these tears! What to do at that time? Wish I could tell you but I have no answer with me for it.

Comments

Tammna said…
What a co-incidence i have uploaded the same image...:)
Aman.... said…
Hahaha great! All genius think alike isn't it :) ?

Aman....
Aditi said…
That's very cute

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….