Just Two Lines But So True….

I just got back after finishing a very hectic session. Because of the nature of the module and also because of the special audience attending, the whole week went into it and I couldn’t write anything. Things were really busy and tiring. There were lots and lots of (good) discussions which did happen in the entire week, something that I always look forward to have in the session. If you are a speaker, that’s the best sign to tell you that things are going great and your audience is not sleeping because of you being boring :) . Fortunately, it never happened with me and this time also, delegates did show great interest in the entire module.  Though its always very exciting to have highly deep and technical discussions but there is just one problem, once you are done, you feel like dead and that’s what I felt too most of the times! But that’s a very little price to pay compared to see the smile coming on the face of the delegates when they understand something! Anyways, that’s not this (short) post is about. Its about two lines, or may be four if preciseness is the point, which were sent to me by Amardeep and I was just blown away reading them! I really do think that they are worth sharing so just going to do that. They are in Hindi and I shall put an English translation for it as well.

First, the original Hindi version,

Humse khetli rahi duniya taash k patton ki tarah,

Jisne jeeta us ne bhi phenka,

Jis se haare,

Us ne bhi phenka!

 

And its English version,

This world played with me like a deck of cards,

Those who won me,

They  threw me away!

From whom got lost,

They also threw me away!

 

Just one word, amazing! Or let me add two more, so true!

Time to have a cup of tea and loosen up a bit!

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice words.. It makes sense whenever you read it (HIGH /LOW ,BAD/GOOD Mood).

And ofcourse the sessions were not boring and you made it interesting :-)
Aman.... said…
Sri,

Thanks so much for the kind words. Yes, the words are so true and are applicable to any mood.

And thanks so much for a really great session and for the kind words. I hope you all had a good time :) .

Cheers
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….