Finally….

Okay that must be the shortest title that I might have used for any post I guess but that's actually for a lot of things which I would mention in a while. So keep on reading to know what came out finally :-) .
I guess, its almost nearly 2 months that I have written something over here. I did write some short posts but they were more or less "fill in the blank kind of stuff" . So the first "finally" is for "finally a blog post" :-) . There was some serious tension that was there over my head from quite a time, making me not to do anything, not having a single moment of relief as well. I can't say that I should had been so tensed. Some close ones mentioned to me that I am in  a useless tension but may be that's how I am, if some thing gets struck in my mind, its a bit hard for me to get it out, at least in an easy manner. So from the last 2 months, I have wasted alot of time , slept much lesser than even before, thought about tons of things which am not sure make sense even and got more and more upset! This essentially does mean that I didn't write anything over there. I wanted to but you know, at times, despite of your best wish, you can't find any words to describe in what state you are into. Sort of same happened with me as well( and its partly still happening to be honest). So though I was sitting in front of my box, I didn't write anything over here as well . I guess, things are a bit( yes just a bit only) okay now so I finally gathered myself up and writing. What the heck are those tensions you must be asking. Well, part are personal ones, things which are happening on the personal front of mine and rest are from the professional world where I hang around. I can't really give all the details over here but just would say that both the fronts are really not going in a good direction and I am not sure as well what to do. At the moment, I am just waiting for few things to get corrected to get a bit ease of mind. Honestly, may be those things are already sorted out but my mind is still wandering in the tension valleys , sending me tension waves, I am not sure.  Have I got mad ? No, its not like that but its just that I am alone and got no one to tell me what to do so I am getting more confused and much more tensed than I should be. Anyways, hope that things would get better some time soon.
The next "finally" moment is for shopping. If you haven't read about the forced shopping that I had to do because of the comment from my office boy, you should read it. Its been a long , rather very long time since I have gone and bought some thing for my self. Thanks to my travels, I manage to get my clothes worn out much more fastly than anyone else around me. You can imagine what would a trouser be feeling when moments ago its sitting in a nicely cushioned seat of air plane and in the next hour, its above a rugged bus seat LOL. So its been a long time and some how, all of my trousers were crying to retire them and somehow, I was keep on pushing them for still being in service. Well, there is a limit to everything and the same happened with two of my favorite trousers, who I now have to throw away as they are completely gone. So surely enough, I was in a desperate need to get some formal trousers for me. One fine day, I did make myself get up and left for the trouser-hunt in the shopping malls. Well, not just the shopping malls but even to the shops where I could find the brand that I wear mostly, Dockers. Unfortunately, all the stores in my city have decided to not to keep this brand anymore and I have got no idea why. So despite the fact that I spent a whole day in the city moving around , I didn't buy anything. Yeah I did have two glasses of Lassi from my favorite shop but that was all. Not to mention that I got a lot of scolding from my mom and sister who asked me not to come back home if I won't buy anything. Well I did manage to escape that day but it didn't last for long and I was sent again to either get it or get out ;-) . This time, my sis also went along with me to make sure that I won't repeat the same thing that I did last time. Well, if you ever go with a gal for shopping, its really difficult to come back empty handed. She will make sure that you buy something, irrespective of the fact that whether its for you or for her, you would end up doing shopping anyways. So the same happened with me as well. Sisdid buy a new hand phone for her and just when we were roaming around, sis saw a Parx showroom and dragged me inside. Well, just so you know, its a very good brand so I didn't mind too much too. We looked around couple of trousers and finally came out with 3 of them. I actually wanted to get just 2 but she already asked the store manager to get all 3 and there was nothing that I could do about it. So "finally" , I did some shopping this time. Just a secret to share, I am not really satisfied because I haven't got what I was really looking for and this means, one more time hunt would begin ;-) .
The last part in the "finally" list is something which I didn't want to get at all( I said the same for other stuff as well right) but I had to because things have gone really messed up. I did buy Nokia 6600 handset about 5 years back, just at the time when it was released. I still remember that when I just bought it, I made an international call to someone and told the person that I have bought it, in the night made the first call from it to that very person only. Anyways, its been with me since that time and I didn't think to change it. I have used it more than anyone can I guess. But it was a good investment and the mobile too didn't disappoint me from its performance. But things do get old and when they get old and used, they start falling apart and the same happened with my hand phone as well. It started giving me the worst of troubles that I could think of.  My sister being a big fan of phones,  bought a Nokia 5800 two days ago and looking at the latest handsets of her, I do feel that there is a lot that is lacking in my 6600. Well as long as it was able to make a call for me and let me write a text, it was okay for me. But some how, my phone decided to behave more naughty than ever before. The keypad is not working, okay to be honest, some keys do and some don't. Log is not getting updated so it means if you give me a call and I missed to pick it up, don't expect a call back because I won't even come to know from which no the call ever came! Tough life right? So I decided to let go 6600 too and try out something else. Now that's a major question if you ask me that if you are a technical guy and want to buy a device, you won't do it just like anyone else who would go for all looks and buy a phone. So what are my choices? Well before making choices, I need to decide upon my budget and I decided not to give a leg and arm for a darn phone doesn't matter what! A computer, laptop being pricey, okay makes sense, but a too much expensive mobile and that too when I know that the price will surely drop down, there is no point spending a fortune over it. The next question, whether a touch phone or a normal "stone age" phone( not sure why some use this term for key pad phones never mind). As I do own a HTC Touch Diamond, I am not really having any kind of craziness for a touch phone anymore. But its not an iPhone is that what you just said? Well than let me clear the fog that there are two constraints in iphone. One( and the major one) , the latest model 3gs is not yet out in India, place where I live at the moment and I can't just sit and wait for it too. I have come to know that its price would be "too very much", again which violates my first rule, I am not going to give a leg and arm for a phone. The second thing, I am not looking for a status statement to make in front of anyone so I can live without it for some more years. Note that I am not saying that I am not going to buy it at all but at least ,not up till the time as long as it doesn't become a real phone rather than just a “good  device". So what are my choices then? Well, I guess I have to look back again to a brand which still have my faith over it, Nokia who else! But hang on a second, there are tons and tons of new phones launched by it recently so which one to go for? Again a tough choice to make! So I spent quite a lot of time, ate Sidhu's head a lot , searched over the web and finally decided to go ahead with my money spent on Nokia E71. It fits completely into my budget and technical requirements are also quite fine. I must mention that I nearly made all the sales guys and gal over the shop mad by asking thousands of questions before buying it. But so far, after owning it now for almost 24 hours, I am happy with it. I already knew about it ( even way more what those sales guys could tell me) but its still too early for me to write my own review about it. But there are lots of reviews about it over the web and to my satisfaction, all are extremely good. Here is a google search link for the reviews, grab a cup of coffee with your favorite cookies and start on reading them to know more about this powerful device,
http://www.google.co.in/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enIN327IN327&aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=nokia+e71+reviews
So this puts an end to the "finally" list. I guess its a lot but I still need to go and grab a phone cover for my new phone. I am not happy with the one which I have got already in the package. I am really praying that all of my tensions( at the latest ones which have surrounded me) should go away asap. Let's see what happens? Its Diwali knocking on the door which means that there would be a lot of hustle bustle everywhere and I just hope, like it makes the dark go away, in the same way, I would get some relief from my tensions as well. Okay I guess its too much to mention this term "tension" so I should just go to city and have a cup of coffee at CCD. That surely would help, even for a small time but it would help! Signing off :-) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….