Milo & Thoughts….

I haven’t written anything from last couple of days. There were too many things going on, festivals, being sick, traveling to an overseas location(Singapore where I am right now) and not to mention the pressure of preparing two completely new modules , one of which is starting tomorrow-yes on a weekend. There is at least one thing that I want to definitely share, something on which I am quite proud about and also happy but that’s for the next post. This one is about Milo that I am having right now and in fact, I do drink a lot whenever I am at either Singapore or Malaysia.

Now you must be wondering what’s so special about Milo eh? Well, nothing! There isn’t anything special about it per se. It is what it is, just a drink and I do have it a lot when I am here in this part of the world as here, its available as one of the options in the coffee machines that are available in the pantry area. For me, its a nice change to have it because normally , I shall either have a cup of tea or coffee. But since this is available as an option, I do have it as well and FWIW, its mentioned as a “healthy choice” even on the vending machines.

So what’s the point of this post?

Just to mention this drink, that’s all! More than this I won’t mention here because whenever I get a new cup full of this Milo, I remember something and….well NVM.

So you didn’t understand what’s the point of this post I believe. If yes, don’t be mad at yourself. It was supposed to happen this way only as only I do really know the point behind the statement “I am having a Milo” or “I shall have a Milo”.

Going back to work (and getting another cup of Milo!).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Milo..yummy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….