Back Home....

After a "long" tour, I am back.  Sorry guys this time I couldn't let all you know that I am going as I normally always try to do.  I was helpless as my home internet connection was down for 2 days and I was so much busy in my friend Manjeet's wedding which happened just one day prior to my this trip.  So literally had no time(and facility) to intimate you.
So I left on 4th of this month.  This time it was a little different as I had to stop in the way to pick someone as he was also going with me to the same place( well this is what I had in mind).So I started in the morning at 8am and took the bus to the prefixed destination.  We were supposed to meet at the railway station at 10.30am so I planned accordingly and was there at about 9.45am coz I don't like to wait and moreover don't like at all that someone else is doing the same coz of me.  So I was there and called the guy.  Guess what?He told me that he is not coming.  No not that he wasn't coming with me on that day in that train but he wasn't coming at all.  He changed his plan and now he was supposed to come after 3 days from that day.  I already left my bus coz I had to stop there and there was some stuff that I had to collect from that guy.  So I had no other choice than to wait over there station for him or for someone from his side to come and deliver me my stuff.  Well may be what ever I said about waiting for someone just now was a bit too early coz that 'delivery guy' came after exactly one hour when I got there.  For one hour, I was standing there for him to come as he told me over the phone that he would be there in 15 minutes.  Yeah yeah!GRRR!!!!Anyway finally he came and I got my stuff.  So now the next question was that whether I am taking a bus or going by the train.  Normally I always take a bus and go.  That's the most simple way out for me.  But I already had wasted one hour from my schedule time for the arrival at the airport and I was already there at the railway station so I decided to get the ticket for the next train to Delhi.  By this time it was already 11.15am and train was supposed to leave at 11.40am and be there at Delhi at 2.00pm.Ok so this would cover up my loss of that one hour too.  One of the guys from that local place was also going to Delhi in the same train.  So he came along with me.  He assured me that the train is good and will be Delhi on time.Alrite I am convinced now so go get the ticket!Train is on time!!WOW!I am going to cover my loss and will be in schedule, got someone to be with in the travel as a bonus too.  Now that's a nice start.  What do you say?Right!But we have just started so have patience ;-).
So the train was there on its schedule time and we were there in it.  It started with a good speed.  Seats were comfortable.  Food was getting served but as I was fasting so it was not of much interest for me that how it was?I had a cup of coffee with that guy that's all.  He talked about a lot of things.  Some things were really nice and I would remember them too for the rest of my life.  That guy had seen life in all the forms that it can present to one so his words were not the quotes from the books but they were the facts came out from real life experiences.  I always respect those people who come out after beating and conquering all the hurdles and problems in their ways and he was one of those kinds so it was nice to have a chat with him.  In all this coffee sipping and talking , suddenly we smell something foul.  It was like something is burning is somewhere very close and the smell was coming to us even.  Now that's not really possible, I mean we were in the train and its running in full speed.  How can any smell be there in the compartment with such a great pressure of air and all that?In all this thinking, suddenly this whole smell and everything became too much and we could feel the heat even.  Something was definitely wrong somewhere.  The train stopped!All came out to see what happened and guess what?It was nothing else on fire but the compartment next to our compartment.  Its air conditioner belt caught fire with the friction and it was getting more and more furious.  So they stopped the train.  Now the whole picture was clear.  There was a big wave of panic among all the passengers.  It was the first time that I saw and faced something like this in my life till yet so it was a good shock for me too.  Well after some time, finally they repaired the belt and stopped the cooling and announced that there wont be a breakdown and train would be able to make its journey to Delhi.  What a relief to hear that!So we were back on the track again.  But in this whole period, we lost another 40 minutes.  Remember my flight is on pm and its on scheduled time only.So you can well understand that I was counting every minute.  Well still there was a hope as it was only 12pm and train's scheduled timing was 2pm so I told my self not to worry, I shall make it.Alrite so back on the seats with that guy,talked about this whole incident again than we both were sitting and waiting to be there at Delhi.  Oh I didn't tell you that he also had to catch another train to Bombay from Delhi at 4pm so eventually now he too was getting a little worried though he didn't mention it on me.Train was running but not in the speed it usually picks up.  Heart beats were getting more and more faster as the time was passing.  In all this, time for the arrival at the Delhi was coming near and it was 2pm.Train was still was quite far from station and it stopped!Reason?There was no free station on the Delhi station so it had to wait for it.  Great what we else we needed?So finally it landed us on Delhi station at 3pm.Good just 2 hours to catch the flight.  I came out from station, took the auto and left for airport.First time I was wishing that flight would be late but if what you wish, you get all that, life would be much more simple isn't it?So I was there at the airport at 3.45pm.Rushed to my air-line counter ( Jet Airways), did my baggage check and asked the schedule.  Guess what?Flight was on time only ;-).But I was there on the airport, did the check in so I was now relaxed.  So after all this,adventure( if you want to call it so), I took my flight.  As usual it was okay.  Food was supposed to be good but I was fasting so again no idea coz I just had one apple with a cup of coffee.Airhostess were friendly.  On the whole a good flight.  So without any heartbreaking news from captain, we were there at Hyderabad.My cab was waiting for me.  Manager of my favorite guest house,Hill View Homes ,Sunil came personally to fetch me.  Now that's something I call real hospitality.  So all set, we talked about a lot on the way.Didnt know when we got over there.  My room was ready so I just got in as I was so tired and needed some rest for the next day.So the best thing to do is sleep!
Next day, assignment started with a little quirk as there was some problem with the network.  So the first 20 minutes were a bit uncomfortable for both me and partispants.But then things sorted out and we were back on the track.  Everything went well for the next 2 days till the time I didn't feel like my throat is aching a little.  Well its okay, I said, it would be fine.  But no it didnt.So I landed up with a very bad cough, cold, fever and body ache!Good!And my assignment is on the way.  Good good!Well I had so many medicines but the thing which I needed the most, I was not going to get that and that was rest .  Not something really good for me and also for the assignment, I must say.
In all this, days were passing and I was getting more and more sick coz there was a huge cooling in the office which I couldn't avoid, I had to speak louder when I was not able to talk even.  But in all these not-so-good things happening, there was one good thing that happened.  As it is said when you travel, you tend to meet a lot of people and if you are lucky enough, you meet some really amazing people who impress you with their personality.  I met Fazal just like that only.This time, there were another 2 people whom I met.  One was Oracle APAC team member, Sam Maddan.Not so friendly but really dedicated to his work, intelligent and very down to earth.  As I said, he was not very friendly so there were not much talks between us.  The only time we would meet, was breakfast time.  But he was so much focussed in his work that impressed me so much.  He would sit for 2/3 hours in the office to prepare for the next day.  Coz he was told just on time that he had to go for his assignment, it was a little hard for him to prepare but he did his best in that much time too that he had.  One must be prepared for everything and try his best to deliver the best in all the timings whether they are favorable or not.Thats what I saw in Sam and I would try to apply that in myself also.  He was one of the persons that impressed me.  Second person whom I met and who impressed me so much was this lady from Banglore,natively from Canada, Sally.What a great lady!She was the soft skill instructor, not a technical one.  But everything about her was so much impressive.  She was basically from Canada but got married in Banglore 25 years ago and now is settled there only.  I haven't seen many ladies who are in the professional field and leave a mark of their professional as well as personal greatness.  She was the 3rd lady that I have seen till now.  It was a great experience to get to know her and learn so much from her.  So somehow someway my assignment got finished and that too with a good score.  Thank God so much for that!This time I was really tense for it but I managed to come out with the same kind of score like my last ones.  This time it was so much relieving for me as I managed to finish the assignment with a great difficulty so its the best for me I would say.
Alrite so now I am at home.  How I am feeling?Not well at all.  I went for the checkup to my family doctor.  He gave me medicines and one good scolding free of cost :-).So I am now on medicines but still one thing that I need so much, yeah rest, I wont get that as I am scheduled for a very important assignment which is starting from 19th.This one is so much important and I am really so much worried for it coz I dnt have the material for it.  So despite that I must be sleeping now, I have to sit and download notes, do the practise for this assignment.  Hopefully it will go absolutely fine and my sickness wont effect it at all.  Fingers crossed!!
There is so much that is lying there in my "to-write" folder.  I shall try to write about some before I leave.  Hope fully, I shall finish it all once I finally will be at home from this next assignment.  Wish  and pray for me folks.  Really need it!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….