Feeling Exhausted, Completely….

At times, no matter how much you feel strong or push yourself, there comes a moment when you feel like really really exhausted and burnt out. And that’s exactly the same how I am feeling right now. I have finished this week’s work and now sitting at the airport. There is going to be a long delay in my flight( 45 minutes) which is not a surprise as the airline is Air India . If they are able to fly on-time, than it’s a surprise but being late is just so normal for them. Just one more thing to make me feel irritated. What’s the other reason that I am feeling irritated? Well, without any reason, I have got fever last night, that’s why!

Last few weeks were really hectic and tiring, both physically and mentally. I had a back-to-back travel from Cambodia to Hyderabad and then from Hyderabad to Banglore. I was somehow managing but I guess, my body gave up on one day when I just collapsed. Took some rest and got my momentum back. Got a small break but I couldn’t get any rest as my mom wasn’t well at all. Her sugar levels got so very high(350-400) and doctor asked us to take immediate action. He changed some medicines, started some new ones and asked her to be really really careful with her health. She does takes a lot of care of herself but still, the sugar level got so high somehow. Since she is a heart-patient as well, it’s even more important that her sugar levels remain in control. I had to come to work this week as it was already scheduled long time back. Just when I was having a little bit of relief seeing that the session is going well, I got fever, don’t know how? All of a sudden, last night, I felt like my throat having so much pain and I felt so much cold. I switched off the air-con, took a tablet for the medicine and barely was able to get some sleep. Now, the fever is not there but still, feeling like so much tired. Just had another tablet and a cup of tea. Hopefully, tea would show its magic and once I get down from the flight, I shall be feeling better. Fingers crossed!

Despite that the fever and all the other tensions gave me so much tough time, one good at least did happen-my session did go really well! The delegates were really good , friendly and co-operative and we had quite good discussion rounds. In between of all the techie discussions, we also managed to squeeze-in great deal of laughs as well which kept the whole session really light and lively. All the delegates left with a smile on their face which is always a great sign that they liked the program and the person who delivered it-which is yours truly! Not only they gave an excellent rating but also they took snaps with me and I am so thankful to all of them for being so kind and friendly. Hope we shall again get together in some other session soon. I also met my very close friend Senthil whom I don’t see very often now as he doesn’t travel much now-a-days. But it’s always a pleasure to meet him. Luckily, this time, he was delivering a session in a room next to mine so we could spend some time together. He took me to show the new office as well. I met him for few minutes today and since I had to leave today for the airport in the evening so I said bye to him in the afternoon only. Hopefully, we would be able to meet some other time soon.

So the session went fine but it doesn’t seem like I can say the same about the travel tonight. It’s going to be another 2 hours before I would come to know whether the flight is taking off or would be further delayed. Traveling, at times, becomes really tiring and boring and when somewhere Air India is involved, the phrase “bad experience” achieves a whole new height.

Signing off and going to get lost in the waiting-zone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….