Blogging & Travelogue....

I have got a lot of emails and few have asked otherwise too that why there are no frequent updates coming up on my blog? Have I become lazy or blogging just doesn’t interest me anymore? Well, the answer for both the questions is a big no. Neither I have become lazy nor I have lost interest in blogging. The only reason for the less updates is that there is just too that I try to handle and manage, now after my dad has gone to God. And when I have a little time, something happens that just makes me occupied completely. I shall be getting back to my blogging regime and hopefully, this post should be the ice-breaker.
I am sitting at the Chhatrpati Shivaji International airport, Mumbai and am en-route to Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi International airport. I had started from Chandigarh in the morning and the travel from my home to Chandigarh was pretty much uneventful. Everything was fine, I took the bus and then the auto and finally reached the airport. The flight was also not so bad. There was a co-passenger sitting besides me , also a Punjabi guy like me and we had a blast. Probably, there was nothing that we didn’t talk about. A good fun it was. Interactions like these just makes me feel so happy and makes my belief in the spirit strengthens from time to time. And guess what, that guy’s name was also Aman :=) .
Now, I have a two hours of wait for me to be done before I shall start my travel again to  Hyderabad. I am not sure what’s the reason but since last 4 days, both of my knee joints are in just so much of the pain. Those who know me well, are aware that I don’t mention being in pain easily and when I do, it means that I can’t bear the pain anymore. That’s the same  condition of mine right now, I am just not able to bear the pain. It’s this much bad that I am not able to even walk properly. I shall see if I can get some time and see some doc at Hyderabad.
It’s going to be a tough week coming ahead in front of me and this unbearable is going to add more troubles for me. Life is just so hard at times, truly!
Off to get a cup of coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….