A Lot Said In Just Two Lines….

I am sitting at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport right now waiting for my flight back to home. It’s still 2 more hours before the boarding would start but thanks to the stupid staff of the hotel. who didn’t let me do a 2 hour late check-out, I had to come at the airport VERY early. Anyways, I just read an awesome piece of poetry which just made me recall a lot and at least I can say, what is said in the poetry is completely applicable to me and my life. Have a read,

Waqt leta hai karvatein naa jaane kaise kaise.

Umar Itni toh nahin thi jitne sabak seekh liye humne!!

And it’s translation in English is,

Just how many different twists and turns this fate takes,

Why life has taught me so many lessons already when I am still so young!

It is so often said that life is a journey and in it, you always learn and improve yourself. But trust me, at times, life and fate both make you learn lessons about topics which you never before knew did even exist!

PS: I know the translation is not up to the mark. If you can correct and improve, please do so and post in the form of comment.

Comments

These two lines are just awesome..where are they from??
Aman.... said…
I am not sure that there is more beyond these two lines Soumika, I just stumbled on it!

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….