Hello From Phnom Penh….

I have just come down to this place(for the 3rd time) and now, sitting all alone in the training room as it’s lunch time. No, not really going for lunch cos have no mood for it. It was a long travel to here starting from Delhi to Malaysia and from there to Phnom Penh. There was nothing unusual about the travel as such. Yes, I had to come here this time via KL and the reason for it were two.One, I didn’t really go to Malaysia and just did a transit from the airport  and second, I don’t choose my travel routes but my travel desk does based on the cheapest fares that they can get(even without caring that flying for 5 hours and then further 2 hours is far more tiring than flying for 3.5 hours and 1.5 hours for the same destination via Thailand) . The flight of Malaysian was okay and was far far away from their so-called marketing statement “MH stands for Malaysian Hospitality “.

I have just started the session and it’s a very tough session. I shall be posting an older blog post soon which is about the same session that I finished two weeks ago in Singapore. At the moment, it’s going to be reading some emails and just to stay quite and relaxed-for one hour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….