So Damn Tired….

I am sitting in the session of mine while the delegates are doing the lab session. It’s the 4th day of the session which means, there is just one more day to go next. So far, about the class, it’s going on and it’s worth to mention that this module is one of the most toughest ones and whenever I deliver it, it takes a lot out of me , both mentally and physically. And it’s not a very good stay also that I have got this time neither the travel was(and shall be) any better at all. I had to take the first flight from Delhi to Chennai and after a 3 hour long wait there, the next flight was to Colombo and guess at what time, 1am in the morning! Yes 1am, I am not kidding. I reached at Colombo at 2:30am and at my hotel at about 4:30am and had to start the session at 9am. I can’t say it enough that how tough it was and since then, the fatigue somehow , hasn’t completely gone yet and every day, after the session, I am just so burnt out. The same itinerary is for the return flight as well , actually on the departure, it’s 3am when I shall have my flight back to Chennai and then would wait there for 3 hours before to get back to Delhi. And that’s not the only issue. The hotel stay also had issues. For the first two days, I got the room(and booking) at Renuka Hotel. It was a much recommended hotel, at various sites and also from the people. But it’s just not worth the price they are charging. The hotel is not having anything special compared to any other hotels around. The wi-fi is paid, food is okay and there is a huge sound pollution as it’s on the road itself. After two days, since Renuka didn’t have free rooms, I had to shift and now I went to Global Towers. I still can’t access any wifi as it’s paid and the room is also very tiny but I had stayed here before and the food is okay, so it’s still better than Renuka. I had stayed here at Taj Samudra as well few years back but thanks to the cost cuttings, it’s not there anymore in the list to choose. I am just so mad at the moment from all these things . May be the fatigue and tiredness of the work was just not enough to make me go crazy.

Anyways, there is still 1.5 days of work is there in front of me and I really am not able to make myself get up and start speaking.   But you got to do what you got to do. So doesn’t matter what, I shall have to finish the day’s work. A cup of coffee/tea would had been really helpful at this time but that’s also out of the question at the moment. Why? Didn’t I tell you that there is no vending machine in this customer site and also, that the “hot” tea/coffee , by the time it reaches to me, is not better than a “cold” tea/coffee! Funny, no it isn’t!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….