Movies, City Tour & A Nice Song….

No, that’s not the normal routine of mine. Its just that there is nothing else I can do here at Phnom Penh after my day is complete other than coming and watching movies. And on the weekend which has just passed, that’s something what I did almost all the time. Some were already seen and some were new. I can’t recall all of them but below are few which I remember that I watched,

Fast Five: It was an okay movie. If you have seen Fast and Furious and its other parts, you won’t find it too interesting. I have seen them so you can guess how I felt :>). But I hadn’t seen it before though.

Battleship: Just another movie where aliens attack and some one saves the world/earth. Hadn’t seen it before so yeah, I can say that I have seen it now.

The Double: Again a movie that I hadn’t seen before. I can say it was okay but the deal breaker for me was that the whole suspense of the movie was gone in the first half an hour itself.

Just Go With It: Well, for me it was a new and a very good movie. Though all the actors were fine, for me the two kids really stole the movie!

You Don't Mess With Zohan: Another new flick and another movie of Adam Sandler but kind of crazy movie and to be honest, though it was supposed to be comedy movie, there were few moments when I found the movie funny.

Gulliver's Travels: Yet another movie that I hadn’t seen and I don’t think that I missed something really great! Okay movie, one time watchable , that’s about it!

X-Men: Well, I had seen it already.

The Expendables: It was a new one for me. Not really something I would want to see again. For once, it was okay.

Spider-Man: Once again, something that I had seen before but still was worth watching again.

Skyline: It was a new one for me and probably, it was one of the most bizarre alien movies that I ever saw. Complete waste of time!

There were few more but I can’t seem to remember anything that would lead me to their names. Still the list is not a short one isn’t it :=) .

But that’s not the only thing that I did. I went for a short city tour as well.

To my surprise, the city is very nicely built and also, the people are very nice , friendly and humble. You can imagine from this the coordinator of my session drove me for 3 days back to my hotel and one evening, he went along with me to 4 different hotels when I was looking around to change my current one. I didn’t have much time to go through all the places but still, I did manage to see few places and yes, I managed to take some pictures too with my new phone. Here is a link to them. I am not much of a photographer per se so if you think they are badly taken, I shall be fine with the comment.

That’s just a quick post and not a proper one to summarize my trip and couple of more things. Its time now to have some coffee and listen to a song that I just found yesterday. Its from an upcoming Punjabi movie Carry On Jatta and the song that I am absolutely in love with for the moment of it is Marjawaan . Its not officially out yet so just a snippet of it is available officially and here it the link to it,

If you want to listen the complete song, its here. The song is an amazingly sweet song and for a change, I did like a song which is not a sad one. Hope the movie lives up to its expectation. If you don’t understand Punjabi, well, just enjoy the music and the video :=).

Comments

Neha said…
I don't think I am an expert in Punjabi Music. But I would like to share with u a song I recently heard and liked : Tu Judda Amrinder Gill.
Lemme know ur feedback abt the same. :)
Aman.... said…
Hi Neha,

Yes, I have heard this song and its written by one of the most respected lyricist of Punjab, Rak Kakra! Awesome song it is :) .

Cheers
Aman....
Neha Sharma said…
Is there anything u do not know? :)
U r just amazing. :)
Aman.... said…
Neha,

Actually, there is TONS of stuff that I don't know :) . To start from, I always get confused about credit and debit :). There are some more serious things too but still this should give a fair idea.

Thanks for the so kinds words, truly appreciate it :)!

Aman....
Aman.... said…
Just for the record, I have written about this song Tu Judaa already! Anyone interested to read, please follow http://sharmaaman.blogspot.in/2011/11/another-timeless-melody-by-amrinder.html .

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….