Accident, Yet Again….

I am not sure that what’s the bloody reason that whenever a little smile tries to come to me, something terrible comes along with it. I bought a new phone and something for home and just on the same damn day, met with an accident! Yes, I got injured but its my sister who has got the much worse muscle injury on her leg. Though I am at home right now but I have to leave soon for work and that’s just making me so much worried and upset. I thought I shall write about my new Galaxy S3, about organizing something again that I did three years ago and also about the last session of mine which made me really upset. But I believe all of this would have to wait since neither I have time nor mood to talk about anything else at the moment.

Comments

Hey Aman,

Don't worry both of you will be fine. I wish your sister a rapid recovery. She will definitely get well soon. Take care both of you.

Soumika
Aman.... said…
Hi Saumika,

Thanks for the wishes. It was a massive one. Hope all goes better soon.

Once again,thanks so much for the wishes.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….