Short Poetry But Simply Awesome….

I was going to write about some other things but then I read the below two small poetic masterpieces and I decided to put those two here first. Needless to mention that I really liked both. So here goes the first one,

Us ke chehre ke sanjeedagi batati hai,

Usko hasne ka shauq tha pehle!

 

And its translation in English is,

His face’s seriousness just shows,

He was fond of smiling some time back!

 

Now 2nd and my favorite,

Kyun aaj uska jikr mujhe khush na kar saka,

Kyun aaj uska naam mera dil dukha gaya?

 

And its translation in English is,

Why today talks about her didn’t make me happy,

Why today her name did give my heart so much of pain!

Superb, just superb isn’t it!

Comments

Ajit said…
Ya, brother...
Its Simply Awesome.. ツ
U just need the way to feel it out...else it's useless and boring as many would have found it..

< First time on ur blog, and ur lovely posts, seems a good reason enough to come back soon.. ツツ >
Tammna said…
just one word...awesome...:)
Tammna said…
Just one word...Awesome...:)
Aman.... said…
Ajit,

I am not sure. People have their own taste and I surely have my own :) . So each to himself :) . Thanks a bunch for liking it though, truly appreciate it.

Much thanks for stopping by here and also apologies for the late reply. Some how, your comment left out from reply by me.

Aman....
Aman.... said…
Tammna,

Thanks and wait for another post where I have collected few very selective poetic pieces that I truly love! As it is said, stay tuned :).

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….