Season’s Greetings….

So an another year is on the verge of being over and another new year is knocking on the door. Its that time of the year again to say goodbye to the old one and welcoming the new one with the open arms with a hope that it would bring a lot of happiness, success and good health for all of us. I am not feeling well at the moment, thanks to a stupid driver who knocked me off over the road while driving his car and talking over his cell phone. Anyways, that’s not a very new thing to happen with me isn’t it Smile?

This year, 2011, has given me some joys and memories which I shall cherish all of my life. I can’t say that how happy  I was in the month of May when my sister got married! God has been kind to all of us that she has got to such a good family. But at the same time, this year has given me the worst of the pains and cries as well, something for which I can’t do anything except just keeping myself quite and pretending to act strong. Not just for me, but this year has given to all in my family, my mom, my sister a wound which would never heal. If I shall remember year 2011 for my sister’s wedding and happiness that we all got from it, I won’t ever forget the pain, cries and tears that the year 2011 has given to all of us because in this very year only, I have lost my father, he has left all of us and gone to a place from where no one returns ever! I don’t know how this wound will ever heal, if it may ever come close to even to get healed but at the moment, this is probably the worst time for me and my family and we all would remember this year for this loss till the rest of our lives!

I am not having any other hopes and wishes from the next year except this that nothing should happen to my mom now and she should remain healthy and fine. That’s the only wish I have and I just hope that God would listen to it! And for all of you, who visit to this blog of mine from wherever, I wish you all a very happy 2012 and also this that this year would bring for all of you a lot of success and happiness in everything that you would do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….