Yes, I Am Still Alive(Barely)….

I haven’t posted anything on my blog since last 22 days. Even when I do, its not some world changing thoughts but snippets of my thoughts and excerpts of my life. I have got some emails from few readers asking me that since there is no update, am I alright and is everything fine by my side? Well, first of all, I never did know that there would be few people from around the world, who would even notice this for a blog like mine and would be concerned about my well being! All I can say is thanks for showing this much concern, it means so much to me! And about me being okay, I am not sure about that but yes, I am still alive and hopefully soon enough, I shall update the blog with the reason of my silence but not sure when, to be honest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….