Weekend(If It Can Be Called So)….

I am sitting here in my hotel room right now. Its weekend and though yesterday, I was at my friend’s place, I came back to my hotel as I had to finish an exam which would be conducted for the delegates after the end of the session. Since morning, I had been working on it and its over now. I am personally not in favor of such exams and that too right after the end of the session but since its a boot camp program, a test is mandatory to know the progress that the delegates has made. Hope they would be doing good in it and as I told them, I haven’t made it an easy one. Hope the delegates won’t curse me after seeing it! They are really good and its so good to see such bright individuals starting their careers and what more better can be than being with them, even just for a while in the starting of this long journey contributing a little from my side with whatever little I know, isn’t it!

Since I am done with the preparation of the test, there is nothing much to do at the moment for me. So I am just lost in thoughts (yet again) which hardly ever bring something to be happy about.

I just saw a commercial  of McDonalds Mcflurry on tv which I can’t seem to find out right now posted anywhere. There was a statement which was there in the commercial “when was last” . The message behind this statement was that when it was last time that you have spent time for yourself, did something just for you and made yourself happy! After seeing it, I was trying to find out the answer despite knowing that its “never” besides 4 travels. And it seems that I am not meant to get it at the moment too and that’s the wish of God too. I was supposed to join my friends who went for a week long vacation last week but couldn’t. Besides an obvious reason i.e. work, there was an another one too. Did it make me sad? Yes, it did and not little but so much! That much that my old friends did visit me in both the eyes to give me company as I was sitting alone in the room last Friday. And no, it wasn’t solely because I couldn’t make it to the trip but of many other thoughts which engraved the mind with this one. I so wished that I would lie down closing my eyes in a lap and could hear that “***** its okay”. Anyways, I am not dead yet so hopefully, may be I shall join my friends some other time.

Its Sunday and thanks to the mood, I didn’t have lunch thinking that I shall go and and have a cup of coffee(yes I know I take it too much and not supposed to but if that’s going to kill me, let it do that, I don’t mind) at near by Barista(there is no CCD around I believe) but its raining so much here. So all I can do is just sit in the room and watch some stupid movie which would be coming on tv. What a way to end weekend isn’t it! I think many would call me insane saying this that I am really looking forward to have Monday and go to work.

PS: I shall post the video of the commercial as soon as its uploaded on youtube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….