Misconceptions….

I was supposed to do some shopping for several incoming festivals (not for me though) yesterday. Since I am leaving today, I had to finish this task before starting the travel. I know couple of store’s managers (out of which few are friends too) , so this small shopping task serves two purposes, I get to meet them and also get some good stuff as they help me in telling that what I should buy and what not. I was supposed to buy different types of clothes so I went to couple of stores. After getting done from the rest of the shopping, I went to one last store to look for some casual wear. The sales manager lady there is my friend . In fact, the entire staff is very good to me.  They always tell me that they are so delighted when I come there and that’s NOT because I buy tons of stuff. Those who know me, they are aware about this that its very rare that I shall be showing a sad face irrespective of how much upset or sad I may be and I was(still am) very upset yesterday. Its very difficult to figure out whether that smile on my face is a fake or true one for most. And the same happened yet again yesterday as well. I was joking around with the staff while selecting the clothes. My friend brought up a tee and told me to try it out which I did but since I wasn’t buying anything for me, I told her that I shall buy it later since I have no cash for me :-) . Well, she and the entire staff knows that I always say this so they all started laughing. My friend told to me when I was on the counter paying the bill that the whole environment changes in the store when I am around and it feels that its never that I am upset over anything! Hearing that, I just gave a smile and said, yes I am never sad or upset, greeted the entire staff and left.

I am not sure what to say more except the below lines,

Kaash koi iss tarah waqif ho meri jindagi se,

Main baarish mein bhi ro padun to wo mere aansu pehchaan le!

 

And its meaning in English is,

Alas, if someone would be familiar with my life in such a way,

That even if I cry in the rain, she would be able to differentiate my tears in it.

Its the travel day today and I better get ready now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….