Happy Vijayadashami To All….

Yes, its Dussehra a.k.a Vijayadashami today and I wish to all who would be celebrating it with their family, friends and colleagues. Have a great time today, lots of sweets and enjoy. Unfortunately, I am traveling and miles away from my home sitting all alone here so there is nothing much that I can do except going for a coffee(having it too much now a days I guess) and may be watching some movie(s) on tv when will be back in my hotel room. And the worst part, I can’t see much of the celebrations happening here as well. I guess I must stop the whining now and get back to work. Once again, happy Dussehra to all of you!

Comments

MUSTASUSSIN said…
Interesting readd

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….