Few Words(Facts) About Guys….

There is a lot of good stuff that people say about women, gals and with all due respect to women, gals, I am sure it must be true! But when it comes to guys, all what I hear most is just the bad stuff. I myself had posted a blog post about secrets about guys which gals must know. I just received the below text in the email and I think its really a good write-up. That’s why I thought I shall share it here. Have a look and read,

boy_facts

I believe, each and every word of is so true! Its rare that a guy would ever reveal what he has really done for any one, especially for his gal but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserves respect! Guys cry too, its just that they don’t do it like gals but while sitting alone in the corner of their hiding their face or while sitting on a bench in a park all alone! Yes, guys have emotions too, remember it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….