Sleepless Night….

I should be actually sleeping right now because that’s what I was thinking to do when I was about to leave from the session today. I was(and still I am) tired like dead and didn’t have anything except a Pasta at Barista. But thanks to this darn headache, I am still having my eyes wide open and not sure what to do about it.

Its being a very hectic week so far for me. The module that I am handling right now is VERY tough and hectic. The delegates in the session are very nice, friendly and eager to know about the stuff though which is always a good sign. But still, there is so much of work that I have to finish of my own for which I am not able to make up my mind that when I shall start and how I shall finish it? There are three blog posts which are lying in my draft folder right now which also I need to complete. Not to mention the mind which gets lost in tons of thoughts! Hope I shall do finish everything soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….