Hello From Singapore….

Yes, I am at Singapore. Its been a while since I have come to this office where I am sitting right now, Suntec Tower 4. The last time when I came here was in 2006. That was the first time when I came overseas for delivering a training program and this time again, the reason is same. Its so good to be back here and meet few persons whom I had met long time back and who actually taught me the few of the first lessons about the tactics of delivering a sessions.

The session which I am handling right now is a VERY tough one and I am trying my best to keep things running smoothly. Hope all remains and goes fine. Its time to go for lunch. Been very long that I have seen food courts here at Suntec. Hope will find something to eat :-) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....