And It Just Made My Day….

I am not in a good mood, thanks to many things and some people but I just got the below comment on my Oracle blog and it made my day.

hi Sir,
i am a new guy to read your block.but i am very very thankful to you because you are sharing your knowledge with us. that is very great thing.i know your are the best human being in this universe.i pray to god who is giving every thing give every thing to u and your family ameen.i am waiting for you new book.plz tell me when it is coming.
thanks

I am not sure that I have really done something so good and/or I am actually so much better/good? But I am feeling really honored to hear so kind words for me. Thanks so much Riaz for being so kind, that’s all I can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….