Capricorn/Aquarius Cusp Facts….
Yes, that’s me. And here are some facts about this combination of sun-signs (thanks to zodiac facts) for this),
1. Capricorn/Aquarius cusps are involved with and interested in social institutions. They want to make them work as they were meant to work.
2. They are humanitarians and philanthropists, the visionaries of the Zodiac.
3. Friendship is important to them, and they have many acquaintances, in addition to their close friends.
4. These people are also ambitious and disciplined, determined and dedicated to achieving their goals. They are practical, realistic and cautious not to get in over their heads.
5. Capricorn/Aquarius work hard to bring their ideas to fruition, stubbornly refusing to give up their causes. This may appear as a Capricorn trait, but it is actually representative of the fixed quality of Aquarius.
6. The cardinal quality of Capricorn is seen in their ambition and their willingness to embark on new projects. These people are independent and individualistic, within the world but detached from it. While they are peace-loving and friendly, they can be narrow-minded and overcritical of those not as ambitious as they are.
7. Saturn is about discipline, hard work and responsibility. It rules both Capricorn and Aquarius; Capricorn is the feminine, or night aspect, and Aquarius is the masculine, or day aspect. Both signs are concerned with achieving goals through hard work, but Aquarius work hard to achieve their visions, while Capricorns use hard work to gain authority and social status.
8. Some Aquarius have genius that borders on insanity, and their progressive ideas and association with anything that is different makes them dissimilar from Capricorn. Although Capricorn/Aquarius are powerfully influenced by both Uranus and Saturn. Those born on this cusp are both unpredictable and unconventional, while being interested in upholding tradition and conservative belief systems.
9. This cusp are tolerant and broad-minded, they tend to stick to their beliefs. Their intellect makes them logical and self-confident, but it may also make them aloof from the people around them. They are original, offbeat and even eccentric, but they are also rather bored by detail.
10. They are often business-oriented and can be extremely scrupulous. Reformist and experimental, they may also seem cold toward anyone who doesn’t share their intellectual orientation to life.
11. Capricorn/Aquarius are among the responsible and traditional sign combination's. They are generally reserved, careful and stable.
12. Sometimes they may be overly critical, even bossy, but this is because they have a strong desire to achieve their goals, not because they are rude. In fact, they are generally polite because they understand that making enemies will not help them achieve anything in life.
13. They tend to be multitalented, both in scientific and creative endeavors.
14. They are unique and rebellious, driven to change the world. Their freedom is important to them, and they are often driven to help others become free as well.
15. They are quite the social animals and often have a fondness for conversation, as long as it has intellectual depth and meaning.
16. The great strength of the Capricorn/Aquarius is in their ability to set goals and keep working until they achieve them. Their ambition is inexhaustible, and they are not easily deterred when their goals are in sight.
17. Their visionary nature makes them people who take the world to the next level; they make others see things in a new light.
18. Their ability to break the rules and move beyond what others think is possible makes them one of the most innovative and hard working characters of the zodiac.
I can relate to many of the above said things and for few,I don’t know. I can’t say that I am eccentric or narrow minded but yes, I am very strict in following and obeying some principles and that doesn’t matches I guess with what people of this world normally does. How? Well, for example, I don’t understand that how and why, some people of this world who just think about their own dreams, goals,study in abroad, careers, happiness and what just they want and need. Unlike people who give fake promises despite knowing that they are never going to fulfill them, if I shall say something, I shall do it doesn’t matter what and how severe I may have to pay for it, either at that time or in the future. And this, many times, doesn’t sync well with most of the people of this world who think about themselves only rather than thinking about anything and/or anyone else. I always have said and believed this that’s it’s just so easy to do something for your own but it takes a lot to do something, in fact anything, for someone else and when people don’t understand this, its impossible for them to understand what someone else did for them and how? I guess, if this is considered to be “eccentric” , well rather than being “selfish” , I would be happy to be one!