Sawatdee Khrab….

I guess you might have understood. If not, that’s “hello” from a male in Thai language :) . Yes, I am at Thailand right now. No, not for vacation or holiday but for work (not going to make any trip anymore for vacation or holiday, have already tried to make one(and not just for me only) and got just punishment for doing so) . I am sitting here in my session and fortunately got a free internet access to use so thought will put this small note here. I shall be writing more about the day 0 and rest of the days soon. Have taken some pictures with a machine gun approach already on day 0, will try to take some more and post all soon. So keep watching this space :) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….