All Alone….

I am not sure what to say? I have travelled to some place so far so that can bring a little happiness but I guess, it didn’t happen and I just caused the trouble, that’s all. I am sitting in this room thinking about some things and wondering. Tears are flowing through the eyes but at this moment, even they are not helping. Want to say so much but I guess may be running short of words or may be, just don’t want to say anything.

Update:

I just came to know that I did put that someone in trouble. It seems that I am just wrong in everything, whatever I do, I am just wrong in it. I don’t know what to think right now, just want someone to be fine, just this that’s all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
heyyy wht hapd aman? tears? oh lord, whts wrong? dnt beat urself up buddy, dnt k wht hapd?

Farhana
Aman.... said…
I won't mention anything here Farhana, it's too personal. Not beaing myself , just not in a good mood that's all. Thanks for the heads up.

Aman....
Anonymous said…
hru feelin nw? k dnt tell anything but whr so far u went? who isn't hpy abt wht? n y did u cry aman? jus wonderin wht can mk a guy like u cry? pray k god will mk everything fine alrite.

Farhana
Aman.... said…
I am sorry Farhana but I can't say anything. As for who is upset, just think that I only am so much upset. About god making things fine, well I have a long list of things which I need to ask him, will do soon.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….