Trying In Vain….

Its almost 2am and I am not able to find sleep anywhere near to my eyes. One reason can be is this headache which is just not ready to go away. One of my colleague, in the office mentioned that it can be serious and can be a migraine as well. I can’t say that I can deny any of the two things. Its not that I didn’t take any medicine or tablet for it, I did and in fact, I did have just a few hours ago in a hope that it will heal the headache but it doesn’t seem to be working. The other reason that probably is not letting me sleep is the presence of so many thoughts in mind about so many things. I wish, like computers, there could be a reboot or a “kill –9” ( command to terminate forcefully a struck (even running) program) to my mind :). But it can’t happen but still, I am trying( in vain) to get somewhat near to it. Let’s see, how far I would be able to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….