Lonely Weekend Day-2….

Well, as I said already, I wasn’t very hopeful about it being any different from day 1 and I came out to be correct. There is nothing which I would mention about the day as good. The day started (actually carried forward from yesterday) with a headache which is still giving me company (despite of my wish) . On top of it, there is a lot of things that are going on in the mind making me so much upset and tense. So all I did was that I was in my room, ordered lunch from outside and took a small nap after having it and after that, was just in the room lost in the thoughts. I just had two Disprins for headache and would be going to bed now in a hope that sleep may come, even for some time, it would be fine since I have a session starting tomorrow and it’s needless to mention that it’s a tough one. Hope sleep shows some kindness over me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….