TTP….

No, that has nothing to do with anything technical. It just stands for terrible throat pain which I am having since last couple of days. Its really hurting very badly and I am just too tired of having medicines and I guess the doctor, whom I am visiting is also just experimenting with me. None of his medicines for this have worked so far. I am sure throat slit must hurt so much but what if someone is not slitting your throat once and for all but poking fork sitting inside it every moment since that’s exactly I am feeling at the moment! And the usual things like fever and coughing is obviously there to make me feel really uncomfortable, not to mention even the upset mood! Let’s see what else the day has in store for me? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….