A Little Shopping, A Little Happiness….

Its actually my working week only and it hasn’t got a very smooth start either. The biggest thing which I find as a blocking factor being “virtual” is the absence of the physical presence of the delegates and not to know their reactions right at that when its important to know about it. Its a really important thing and if you do public presentations and/or seminars , you would be knowing that how much its vital and important! Anyways, I can’t do anything about it as its not something which is in my hands. All I can do is to try my best that all goes fine and smooth. I am trying my best to do so( I do it in all of my sessions) and just can hope and pray that my efforts bear fruit as well! Anyways, the idea of this post was not to mention my (usual) tension about the program but about a little happiness that I felt today so let’s move on to it.

If you know me or have been coming and reading things over here, it should be a  known fact that I am not much into shopping for myself. Its rather very rare that I would go and buy something for me and just for me only! I shall buy for my family only, that’s all! In that process, at times , I get something for me too but the proportion of that happening is extremely less! I am rather pushed to buy something for me most of the times. That doesn’t mean that I don’t buy anything at all for me, no, don’t think like that! I do buy stuff for me but mostly when I need that! Its not that I would go shopping for fun and buy stuff for me. And in that too, there is a condition that I would try to get something which is unique, both for me and for the rest of the world as well! Though, I don’t really care at all about what the worlds says/thinks but still, I hate being a part of the crowd and the same goes for the things that I get for me. Combine all of such (odd/weird) things, the chances that I shall like something and get it, are slim to almost none. But as I said,  I do buy stuff for me as well with the only condition is that I must like it! And the same goes for today as well since I bought some things for me today.

I am mostly on the road and if you are like me, you must be agreed to this that its a real tough job at times to hold your phone and also push the luggage trolleys or eat or write something on the forms and the list goes on and on and on. And in this kind of situations, all one wants to be hands-free for using his phone. For this, wireless, bluetooth enabled devices are the only choice that one has. But the issue, which one to buy? Well, this question did boggle me as well when I first planned to buy it. But despite needed, I didn’t spend too much time for doing research( stupidity) and bought the standard one which Nokia offers. Though its okay but it didn’t serve too well for me and landed up in my cupboard eventually . In the meantime, my friend Aman(deep) told me that he has got a headset from Plantronics . He bought the model, Voyager-Pro. Well, I completely got hooked to it the very moment I saw it and asked him to place an order for me as well. Its not available so readily ( atleast where I checked last time) and has to be purchased via placing a  request. So we made the request and today, I got the call that my shipment has finally arrived. With lots of excitement and eagerness, I brought this not-so-little but awesome piece of hardware to me. I already knew about it and that’s why I know that its a real good purchase( if can’t be called be the only best we have around) and having a feeling that you are the proud owner, shoots up the charm to the sky! I simply love and adore the sleek design and plus its cool features, for example like, noise reduction and couple of other things! Here is how it looks,

voyagerpro voyagerpro_D

 

Yes yes I know that the pics are taken from the site only but so what? At least they are doing a fine job to show this awesome piece of hardware :-) ! I stopped at another showroom and there too the manager asked me that from where I got it and also gave comment that its just awesome! Well it surely is sir that’s why I bought it :-) ! As I said if I shall like something and get it, its going to be awesome, be it anything! This was a purchase that I wanted to do from a long time and finally did today! It wasn’t for fun so the happiness is there for this too that I didn’t waste money over something useless. Overall, a completely satisfied and proud customer feeling is there :) !

After that I should had simply returned but what to do about eyes and heart, who normally say,”why not go and  check”, a very tricky question which has no answer! And this leads to the next part of the shopping fiesta! Keep on reading if you haven’t yet got bored!

After the first shopping for the evening,  I checked in the showroom of Reebok as I was told that they have got some good t-shirts and couple of new designs of shoes. Well, I am not a big time Reebok fan but that doesn’t mean that I hate them completely as well. So I thought that I shall give a try to the shirt that they have got. There were many many t-shirts but none of them was really appealing. Finally, the sales guy did show me about 5 designs, out of which I picked a white t-shirt! Needless to mention that it had got the best design over the chest and that’s actually “nothing” except for a small sized written Reebok! After this, I wanted to check socks for me and especially socks to wear with sports shoes! The sales guy did show me a packet which contained 4 pairs of socks and were really good! So I got that one too! Both t-shirt and socks were having discount over them so I got discounted price as well from the MRP! And it did feel a little good that even though that I bought some stuff for just me, its not a bad one and wasn’t expensive( I rarely would buy for me something expensive)! Yes, the bluetooth headset is an exception but its worth the price as well. In fact the bluetooth headset is capable to make people stop , turn around and even demand a touch of it as well! As I mentioned somewhere above that even the manager of the second showroom(Reebok one)  got little emotional after seeing the handset and asked to open the box and  let him see it in real. He also mentioned that it looks like its not available in any shop(s) which is indeed correct and he got a “yes” in the answer as well! It was a good feeling to know that what you have bought is really a good purchase! :-)

So these were the 3 shoppings that I did today. I must accept, it feels great but the issue is, what to do about my nature'/habit which says, “no shopping for you Aman” ! Anyways, I have spent the money today so no worries now( no use either) . Now, I am really really sleepy and have no idea what I am writing and where! So I just would be going to bed and if anyone of you have used this bluetooth headet, do share your experiences and also, inside tricks and tips as well! Its time for me to crash! Nites!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….