An Upset Morning, A Happy Evening….

I just finished my current session. I guess, this was the smallest number of delegates that I have got in my session. We did expect 16 people but what we got were just 5. And from that two, 2 guys had to leave on 3rd and 4th day since they had some official works. One another guy didn’t come after yesterday afternoon. I don’t know the reason since I never was informed that he is not coming. So today, there were just two who were sitting for the finale! Still, I must say that all the delegates were really nice , friendly and intelligent. I am delivering the very same module from the last 3 weeks and I must say, this whole month was a really tough one! I was very upset seeing my rating for two batches. Though there were very good comments, but the rating was not satisfying( at least for me) . Though I know that whatever rating I got, it was from those who were really really good guys still, I never get satisfied from anything than the best, yes that’s all what I want! I normally won’t say it but since there was a comparison done of mine , for the record, I must say, yes I am the best and I know it ! I am really really good but Its just that I don’t brag about it, I don’t keep on telling to anyone , hey look, have you seen anyone so good like me? No, I don’t do that but that doesn’t mean that I am someone who can be compared with any bloody tom-dick-harry! Anyways, so I am very happy to see that this session’s rating is EXCELLENT! Thanks so much guys for very kind words and for a very nice session! Hope we shall meet again some time soon!

Okay, so that was about the happy evening. What about the upset morning? Well, I guess you might have noticed that the upset part is not yet completely gone and its true, its not! Its still there, its very well there! I don’t get upset easily. It takes a lot for me to get upset. Its high unlikely that I would bother about things. I shall just ignore them. But  that doesn’t mean that I don’t bother at all. I do! And when I do, I get upset as well and not just a little but a lot! And I got so upset right in the morning just before I had to start the session. Though its not often that I would but I do get upset when I see people don’t realize what’s their mistakes are and yet think they are right! I get upset when I see people caring, bothering , trying only for what they want, without caring a second about anyone else! I get upset when I see people use the word “appreciate” for certain things which are way above the “appreciation” ! I get upset when I see comparisons been done without even realizing that some people and certain things are never meant to be compared! I do get upset at seeing all of this and much more as the list doesn’t ends just here! And like this, I was so upset in the morning! I was just fortunate that it was the last day of the session and I could finish it early as well because given the mental state I was into, I don’t know how I would I had finished it if it would be a full day for me!

I have another session starting here only next week. So I shall not be flying tonight. I have 2 days free but I have so much of work to do. Hope I shall be able to finish most of it. Its time to go back to hotel now before it would be so much traffic hitting on the roads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….