Red….

Well, that has nothing to do with the Red Bull or Red & White cigarettes or any other damn product which has Red in it. It is referring to my color of face at the moment which is red in anger! Don’t ask the reasons, I won’t mention here. Just thinking that why I am in a computer class at the moment and not in a martial-arts one where either I would had been kicking someone’s arse or would had made myself got some really brutal beating! Why? Because, that way I would had been cooled off! But have to face what’s there. I am in a computer, Oracle database class and I can’t do all that here. So better be quiet and just look for the day to get complete.   

Comments

Aman.... said…
Well, I was red on a specific person(guess who)!
Aman.... said…
The list is far too long to put here. There is A LOT of things that she has done which are more than enough to make one mad!

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….