Pain, Pain, Pain….

It seems its a ‘pain-day’ today and I am not sure when its going to be over!

I am having a very bad stomachache happening at the moment when I am writing this post. Since morning, a little of it was there but now,its a little too much! At first I thought its happening because I am fasting and haven’t eaten anything but I am not sure that this is the correct reason. But even then, I don’t know what’s the actual except this that its killing me at the moment. I just wish I could be at my home, I really wish!

The second thing which is upsetting my mind is related to something really important to my professional life. There are some very important matters which are hanging at the moment and  a good ending of all those matters is very very important for me! I am not sure what’s going to happen but I am getting mad thinking about all these.

The last one ( for the moment) is related to my family and links also to my work. There is something really important that we are working over and its something which has given us many many sleepless nights. Just today, I spoke to my mom and she told me somethings which gave her a severe headache and hearing those gave me one too! Those who live on the bed of roses never can understand how much tough life can be and those who are not elder can never understand what does it really mean by the word “responsibility”!

Why the night is so long?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….