Traveling Starts….

I shall be honest, I have no mood to go anywhere this time! I am feeling so much tired from inside that I just can’t even make myself think anything positive. May be its just me or may be its me and the things happening around me which are causing it,I don’t know but what I do know is that I need….never mind,it doesn’t matter what I need so its better I don’t mention it as well! I got to do what I got to do and there is no escape of mine from it. So I am leaving tomorrow for a very tough program and to add to my problems, the format is entirely different that would be used for the program. I have not delivered any program under this format so its going to be real tough challenge for me! Let’s see how everything goes! I shall be having back to back programs after this one and all are going to be really tough. I don’t know how I shall be able to smile when I really want to sit and cry and that’s the hardest part for me because I need to smile , doesn’t matter what! Hope all goes well! Pray for me guys and wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….