Grant ‘Very Happy 2010’ To All….

Yes its a wrong syntax if we see it from a technical point of view but it sounds perfect still! Another year is ending and a new year is just on the doorsteps. I wish you all who come here a very happy and prosperous 2010 and the best of the holiday season! Hope this year brings the best of everything for you and becomes one of the most memorable and happening years of your life! Have a great new year evening either tonight or tomorrow night( depending on where you are on this planet) and have lots of fun :-) . 

I shall be posting the zodiac forecast of my sun sign Aquarius for 2010 as soon as it becomes available. So if you are also an Aqua, make sure you do check back this space some time later :-) . Hope planets move in the right manner in 2010 :-) .

Update:

I am still not able to find the 2010 horoscope and I shall be honest, I didn’t even try much hard as well. But I was just reading what in general Aquarians are, always a fun and feel of satisfaction to read that we are here to save and make this world a better place :-) ! Now how cool is that eh? Don’t believe me, read this!

http://www.astrology.com/sun-sign-aquarius/2-d-d-66917

My favorite lines,”Making the world a better place is a collaborative effort for Aquarians.The great strengths of the Aquarius-born are their vision, intellect and humanity. They are determined to make the world a better place and to help everyone they can along the way.” Am I that good, don’t think so LOL !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….