Tough Week Starts From Today....

I haven't written anything since quite a number of days. Well, actually I did write but it was all only about my travel, telling that I am going. This is of no exception either. I am sitting over the New Delhi domestic departure terminal, waiting to catch first of two flights. I shall be going to an international program and if you are a regular here, you must be aware about that I have mentioned a "tough program starting" many times. Yes, that program starts from tomorrow. I have spent yesterday's entire day trying to make myself as much comfortable as I could be for the program by doing all sorts of technical stuff about it. I have asked lots of questions to my friends and colleagues as well. Both, Guru and Pavan have helped me a lot, especially Guru who with so much of patience, helped in setting the things up and describing the smallest details. I have no words to thank both! All I am wishing and praying now that their efforts( and a little of mine as well) are fruitful and the program goes fine! Let's see what happens. Its been 2 nights and days of me traveling without any sleep or rest so I am just dead tired and sleepy. I hope I get some rest once I reach to my hotel. Tomorrow morning starts at 7.30am which means its must for me to have some sleep at least. Pray for me guys, I am going to need it so very much!

Comments

*~mad munky~* said…
have a safe journey!
Aman.... said…
@Mad Monkey,

Thanks :) .

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….