Will Be On The Road Tomorrow....

Well,  I am sure those who are regulars would have guessed it already that I am going for my program tomorrow. I have mentioned already that I shall be leaving soon in the past here. There is just one change that now I am going for a different program for a different set of delegates and for a different(longer) duration. Hope everything would remain fine despite that my health is still not in its right state. Let's see what would happen with the program, I just hope that all goes well. I have couple of things lined up for me and this does include a very important project on which I have started working after initially saying no. That is taking a little too much time of mine and I am finding it tough, really tough in this state of health of mine. Anyways, you got to do what you got to do so can't be complaining. Hope the program goes fine. Pray for me guys :-) .

Comments

Aman.... said…
Thanks :-)

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….