A 'Short' Travel Starting From Tomorrow....

I am leaving tomorrow.  At the moment, with the current information that I have, its going to be a short travel but with me, things change instantly so can't be completely sure about it. Though I am not well but its important for me to go for two reasons. One, because its already committed. About second reason, I can't say anything here but that's even more important the committment. I can just say that words like, "compulsion" or "desperatation" if I use, they would not be in inappropriate.

The venue and the people , both would be new this time. Though I have already taken the module elsewhere, still there are butterflies in the stomach. Hope everything goes fine.  Pray for me guys and wish me luck, need it so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….