Finally I Am Back....

Yes I got back this morning. I haven't been informed yet that how the seminar went officially but I believe it went well. It was a real tough tour with the health issues. I had to go to a nearby hospital daily to get the dressing done. But it was a commitment that I had made long time back so I only had to finish this programmed.  But all said and done, its over now and I am glad that I was able to finish it up leaving a smile over everyone's face. I shall be at home now for some time to get completely recovered. I don't have any schedules assigned to me at the moment and I hope things remain the same for a while. Time to listen some songs while having medicines :) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….