My Tweets Are Now Visible Everywhere....

I have just added a widget to show my tweets from Twitter over the left sidebar of my Blogger blog. The same is added to my AristaDBA website. I was not sure where to place the widget so after choosing a lot of different places, I finally settled over the one where it is at the moment at both the places. This is a Flash based widget so you need to refresh the page in order to see the latest tweet. The old ones can be seen with the up-down arrow buttons given over the widget itself. Do let me know your feedback, both about the widget and about its placement. If you think that the color, placement or the widget itself requires change(s) than leave your suggestion in the form of comment. If you are on Twitter than follow me by adding me and I shall do the same as well. Happy Tweeting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….