Travel Update....

I am still here , in my travel doing my session. As I said in my last post, this is going to be among the toughest sessions that I would ever take and indeed its getting as true as it can be. No doubt, guys are really good and so is the discussion that we are doing daily. To meet the expectations of the guys, I need to do a lot of work every night after I am done for the day. No doubt, this is helping me too as its increasing my little knowledge too.

I normal don't say it but this time, I am hating the food that I am getting in my hotel. I have been eating just because I have to and I am not complaining just because, I won't be staying here for long. But if god forbid, I need to live here with these people who are cooking my food, they will experience first hand what's called, criticism.

Tomorrow one more disaster is waiting for me, again related to my travel. About that, after a bit while. Its time for me to sleep(did I mention I am having fever?) ;-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….