One More "Connect"?

Since the time, Google has announced Google Friend Connect, it seems every one is trying to get into the "connect bandwagon". Now Facebook is also having a Facebook Connect. I some times, wonder where all this will end? This is like a cat-mouse kind of thing, he did this  ,now its my turn. I really wonder what kind of productivity all this will bring to an end user's web experience? Now, just for the record, I am not at all against any social networking. It can be confirmed from the numerous social network sites whose I am a member. But there is a limit to everything and there are certainly some ethics. Doing this kind of "copying" of a feature which one has already introduced, I don't know what's so good about it and here, I don't care who brought the feature first, what matters is that the copy has been done and that's some thing which I can't understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….