Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One More "Connect"?

Since the time, Google has announced Google Friend Connect, it seems every one is trying to get into the "connect bandwagon". Now Facebook is also having a Facebook Connect. I some times, wonder where all this will end? This is like a cat-mouse kind of thing, he did this  ,now its my turn. I really wonder what kind of productivity all this will bring to an end user's web experience? Now, just for the record, I am not at all against any social networking. It can be confirmed from the numerous social network sites whose I am a member. But there is a limit to everything and there are certainly some ethics. Doing this kind of "copying" of a feature which one has already introduced, I don't know what's so good about it and here, I don't care who brought the feature first, what matters is that the copy has been done and that's some thing which I can't understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home