Simply Awesome....

I just read this awesome piece of poetry over my friend, Amardeep's poetry blog and within an instant , it striked me so much deep inside. If you have been in love and lost it, got hurt by it, you would understand the heat hidden in these words. Have a read it,

dayaar-e-gair mein kaise tujhe sada dete
tu mil bhi jata to tujhe gawa dete
(dayaar-e-gair=alien/unknown place, sada=voice, call)

tumhi ne ham ko sunaya na apna dukh warna
dua woh karte ke ham aasmaan hila dete

hamein yeh zom raha ab ke woh pukaarenge
unhein yeh zid thi k har baar ham sada dete
(zom=illusion)

woh tera gam tha k taseer mere lahje ki
ke jis ko haal sunaate use rula dete
(taseer=effect)

tumhein bhulana hi aval to dastaaras mein nahi
jo ikhtiyar bhi hota to kya bhula dete
(aval=firstly, dastaaras=within reach, ikhtiyar=control)

tumhaari yaad ne koi jawab hi na diya
mere khiyal ke aansu rahe sada dete

samaaton ko main taa-umar kostaa Syed
woh kuch na kehte magar honth to hila dete
(samaaton=hearing power, taa-umar=life long, kosna=blame)

And here it is translated in English,

How could I call you over an unknown place?
Even if I would had found you,you would be lost!

It was you only who didn't share your pains with me,
Otherwise for you,my prayer would had shaken that heaven too!
I was under the illusion that she would call,
But she was admant that its everytime me only who must call her!

I don't know that whether it was pain given by you,
Or it was the way I narrate it!
Whosoever heard it,just cried!

To forget you is out of question in the first place,
Even if it would be under control,how would I do it?

It was your memories only who didn't respond,
Tears of my feelings kept on calling you!

I would have blamed lifelong my hearing abilities,
If she just had moved her lips even,if didn't want to say anything!


If I shall try to add some thing to it, I would just ruin the beauty of it. For me the lines,

samaaton ko main taa-umar kostaa Syed
woh kuch na kehte magar honth to hila dete 

have said it all. As I said before, only those would understand it who were lucky enough to be in love but unfortunate enough too to get hurt by it only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….