Random Things....

I have not been able to sit and write from past few days. There were couple of reasons for it. Despite that I have quite a few things to talk about, I don't have time to do it at the moment as I shall be leaving tomorrow. Still, there are few things about which I would surely write about in forthcoming posts. At present, these are some random things which are not necessarily related to each other.

Last few days have been very uneasy. I can't say that they were very busy or hectic as I am at home. But yes there are lots of issues on the personal side. I have been moving to the hospital daily. Its not me who is sick but in the family. I have to leave in between and go tomorrow. I just hope that everything goes fine.

It was festival season ( and still there will be festivals coming along) so there was a huge amount of hustle and bustle which was there. I went with my sister for some shopping. She wanted to buy some clothes, we also bought few gifts for distribution. It was for the first time that she and me bought something. Mom was really happy from this and looking her happy, I was so much happy too. It was a huge satisfaction for me.

My friend Jagjit came down to attend the marriage of his cousin brother. He called me few days back to come and see him. I haven't seen him from so long. Last, it was about almost 2 years back. Jagjit had to do some shopping for the marriage. So he wanted me to come and help him in choosing the stuff. We spent almost 5 hours doing lots of movement in-out of the malls. We both are very fussy customers and its not easy that we are going to select some thing.  He had to buy shoes, a neck tie, shirts and suit lengths. We spent so much time looking for all this. Finally , we were able to select the right stuff, which we liked. We didn't get much time to sit and talk. We did sit still though for about 30 minutes. He asked me a lot about what's going on and so  did I. He asked me about some thing which he knew happened few months back. We didn't get much time to talk about it because he had to leave early. It was so good to see him. It was so good to see that there are still a few people, who are really mine and for some, I do mean a lot.

From last few months, me and my friend Amardeep are working on a concept. It was my brainchild and  I shared my thought with him. That brainchild of mine is now of both of us. We are working very hard to make it come true. We spent last few days sitting till late nights working over it. Its still not complete. There is a lot of work to do about it yet. I need to travel and that's what is the biggest hurdle for us as I don't get net access at times when I am traveling. This is going to be one of the most ambitious thoughts of mine so far. I just hope that it would be worth of our efforts. I won't be able to talk about it at the moment. It would be too early at this moment, I apologize for it. But yes, as soon as we are ready, I would mention about it in detail here.

Last but certainly not the least, I am so much upset over few people. I won't mention who and why but yes I am, I really am. I don't like to get upset but its not good either when I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….