Tough Times....

Its getting tough to stay here.  I am not sure why its like that? Normally I enjoy my stay where ever I go but its not happening this time. I am feeling like running away. No, its not the module or the guys. They are the best, really nice, especially a guy Venkat. A very senior guy but so much humble and so much nice! Its a pleasure to know such kind of people really. So its not anything from here but still  I am feeling just to run away. I don't know the reason behind it. Its kinda getting hard to focus. There are certain things not good on the personal side. Don't know what's happening and why! Just want everything to get sorted out as soon as possible. I wanted to buy some stuff for me but I won't be going for it anymore. Hopefully would be able to make the program go fine tomorrow. Let's see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….