Lines Touching Heart....

At times, few lines just reveal so much. I read these lines yesterday and needless to say, I found them just so true. I am sharing them with you. Have a read,

Roye hain bahot tab zara karaar mila hai,
Is jahan mein kise bhala sacha pyar mila hai!
Guzar rahi hey zindagi imtehano ke daur se,
Ek khatam hua To dusra taiyaar mila hai!
Mere damaan ko khushiyo ki kami ka nahi malaal,
Gam ka khazana jo isko beshumar mila hai!
Who khushnasib hain jinhe mehboob mil gaya,
Mein kamnasib hun mujhe intezar mil gaya!
Gam nahi mujhe ke dushman hua yeh zamana,
Jab har dost hathoon mein liye talwar mila hai!
Sab kuch khuda ne tum ko bhala kaisey de diya,
Mujhe to uske darr se sirf inkaar hi mila hai!

And their meaning in English is,

Today I have cried then only I got a little relief,
Who has got real love in this world?
This life is passing through phases of so hard tests,
Before one ends, the next is already ready!
I don't regret that I have got so less smiles,
As I have got a treasure of cries!
Those are so lucky who have got their love,
Its just my unlucky who have got just wait!
I am not sad that this whole world has become enemy,
When I see every friend holding a knife to kill me!
How is it that God has given you everything,
When for me,the only thing he has is a no!

Do I need to add something to these lines and to their meaning? I guess not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….