Test Your Oracle Knowledge....

I am not sure how I got to this link. I was looking for some information on Oracle 11g and some how I landed up on this web page. I shall post the source once I shall be able to find it again. This is a test that is made to check one's skills about Oracle database. Though not so tough and may be a little deprecated one too , still its a good fun to test your skills for Oracle database over various topics of it. Check it out here,

http://www.orafaq.com/wiki/Quizzes

I took the DBA 1, 2 and Performance Tuning tsets. Well your truly scored 90% in DBA and 80% in Performance Tuning. Never mentioned that I am an expert in anyways so I guess no issues ;-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….