A Small Break....

I came back last night from the program. It was okay. All the participants were happy and I guess that's some thing which is more than enough for me. Though it was really difficult for me to continue as I am not feeling well. There is a huge amount of effort that I had to put into to make the program run. That's why I decided to come back home and have some rest as I shall be leaving tomorrow again. Besides physical health, I am not very much happy mentally also. There is so much that has happened and happening and some times , it really becomes hard to pretend that every thing is alright. Anyways, I need to take some sleep. So we will talk about this some time later. Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….