Oracle Goodies....

I was just reading Tonguc's blog and I found that Alberto Dellera, who is a very frequent contributor on AskTom has started his own website and I am sure that there will be a lot of goodies about Oracle that me and every one would found there. Just added this to my list.

Also on the same post of Tongus's blog, I fund that Jonathan Lewis has recorded an extremely good presentation about queries and their optimisation. I shall say for sure that this is really a must watch kind of video if you ever wanted to learn about Oracle and its "clever tricks" with the queries. Here is the link to it:

Optimising through Understanding by Jonathan Lewis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….