Movie Review, Om Shanti Om....

I watched Om Shanti Om today with my sister Gunjan. My friend Gaurav gave me DVD of this so I thought I shall change my mood with watching it. Well there is nothing much about the review of this movie. I am not sure what to say about it. If you ask me how is the movie, I shall say its a typical Bollywoord movie with lots of things happening, dance, action , a little bit of romance, a small fight, for sure a hero, heroine and a villain and for a change( if we can say it a change though) , a reincarnation story too. On the whole , a just-for-time-pass movie. I am not very happy with watching it. As the entire story( with the modification done by Farah Khan, the director) is picked up from the classic movie, Karz which starred Rishi Kapoor and is a milestone in the incarnation movies. There is nothing that I could find out which will make me watch it again. Yeah I may watch it if I wont be doing anything.

About the music, music score is by Vishal-Shekhar. Songs are nice. My favorite ones are Tumko Paya Hai and Jag Soona Soona Lage. Rest are also ok too if you are not bothered whats playing actually ;-)! You can listen the songs here on MusicIndiaOnline.

This is not a very expressigve review but I am really not sure what to pick and what to leave for review. Entire movie and acting of every one including Shahrukh also looked , well just pure acting. Since the starting only, this feeling came that I am watching a movie and its not real which I dont think is a good sign as movie watching should be an experience.One must be lost in the movie.I was not at all lost but was more concious as the movie offered me nothing for being lost. On the whole , I am not so happy with the movie and disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….