Movie Review,Saawariya....

Saawariya was among the most awaited movies in this year for Indian movie industry. I happened to see this movie with my sister in cinema. Yup you heard it right, I went to a movie hall.Infact after about almost 10 years.  I vowed that when ever I shall go to movie, I shall go with some one else but that wont happen I guess and my sister was keen to watch this movie so I joined her and went.

So how is the movie? Well its kind of ironic but my last couple of posts were about pains of love and how one feels when left by his/her love and this movie was no different as gal leaves the boy in the end.Snajay Leela Bhansali picked up two newcomers, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor and have tried to portray a story of 4 nights when the guy meets the gal. To be really true about the movie, its not like a movie, its like you are watching a play. Like in the play, on the same set, everything is happening, people come and go, different scenes of different moods are on the same set. So was the case of this movie also. Its not going to rock the box office as it was expected to do. But its a good piece of art work. Music is great. It has already become a rage now. So did I like the movie? Well I liked the movie hall much better than the movie ;-). Ok serious now, I liked 10 minutes of the movie and all the songs of it. Overall, disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….